Project Management Process
With over 30 years of experience in the Industry, Caliagua has perfected skills and methodologies
Our working process values and closely adheres to:
- Detailed and intensive pre-construction planning.
- Comprehensive review throughout the course of the project. This ensures that all required materials and equipment are purchased
- from the best vendors and sub-contractors.
- Faithful execution to the proposal and the specifications.
- Absolute commitment to the quality of the finished work. We hold ourselves responsible to exceed customer expectations.
- Preliminary baseline schedule development.
- Use of highly experienced and knowledgeable subcontractors and vendors.
- Detailed and accurate executed subcontractor and purchase order agreements.
- Impact analysis of existing site conditions, improvements and underground utilities search.
- Document control processes for submittals, RFI’s, and COR’s in support of construction activities.
- SAFETY – Activity Hazard Analysis charted for project lifecycle.
- SAFETY – Ongoing Site safety meetings and inspections.
- Monthly project schedule update.
- Daily, weekly and monthly job site milestone inspections for conformance with plans and specifications.
- Communications with project subcontractors and vendors for ongoing project technical support of materials and equipment.
- Weekly onsite progress meeting to review work completed and look ahead schedule and critical activities.
- Planning for startup and testing between mechanical and electrical systems.
- Actual startup and testing with technical support from required vendors and subcontractors.